October 3, 2009

Amazake Hatosyo-ten's [Sunset Glow]

Sunrise, sunset

"Circe, how can you expect me to be kind to you? You have turned my companions into swine in your house, and now that you have me here you ask me deceitfully to come into your bedroom and go to bed with you, in order to weaken and unman me once I am naked. No, I do not want to go to bed with you, goddess, unless you agree to swear a great oath to plan no further mischief against me."

[prophet note: This was actually written a few days ago.]

prettyprophet: Ok, quick post. nde, what's happening on your end?

nde: Reading. For class.

prettyprophet: About what?

nde: Magic.

prettyprophet: nde's a wizard. I'm just a muggle. Rabbit release! Monster Hunter doujinshi! Circle Amazake Hatosyo-ten's "Sunset Glow", artist Yoshu Ohepe. Features enormous-breasted chick named Hilda and some kid named Ruka. I don't know anything about Monster Hunter.

nde: Good thing we didn't buy it.

prettyprophet: Yeah. Now Pat's gotta party with strangers. Ha, fucking slut. Anyways, this is a special release. What's so special? C'mon, what.

nde: It's a commission?

prettyprophet: Right, but not for us. It was commissioned by Setebos, but to BROLEN. Why'd we do it? Did we do some project-theft? Fuck no, brolen x Rabbit joint, tadow.

nde: Wasn't there another joint?

prettyprophet: Maybe. Yo, email the PR Rabbit at pr.rabbit[at]gmail[dot]com. Let's talk some shop; we are open for business. BUT NOT COMMISSIONS, SEND THOSE TO ribaldrabbit[at]gmail[dot]com.

nde: "Antaura came out of the sea. She shouted like a deer. She roared like an ox."

prettyprophet: Rabbit Apocalypse, coming 2011.

nde: I think it's a charm for migraines.

prettyprophet: Really? I could use some of that.

Additional links:

On brolen
On Megaupload
On Rapidshare
On RABBIT COMMISSION CONTEST #1 & #2

PSP:

On Rapidshare

No comments: