May 1, 2009

BODLEY HEAD's [Millefeuille]

Philosophy in the Mind of the Maid

"Indeed, and to be still happier, let her employ the greater and the lesser at once; let the voluptuous jars wherewith she will agitate him who encunts her serve to precipitate the ecstasy of the other who buggers, and, drowned in the fuck of the two, let her loose her own as she dies of pleasure."

prettyprophet: Another full circle. Fuck.

funny_bunny: Oh don't type so tiredly! Soldier forth! The world is wide and inviting!

prettyprophet: Inviting like a woman's PASSION-PIT, right?

funny_bunny: PRECISELY.

prettyprophet: BODLEY HEAD's "Millefeuille"! It's about a maid and a master. Remember it?

funny_bunny: Translated by our very own GHOST IN THE MACHINE.

prettyprophet: Which doesn't exist.

funny_bunny: NO GHOSTS.

prettyprophet: I'm going to have to take back a few things I said about this when Funny first showed it to me. "Maid fucking. Great. Peace out!" said I. But this is actually more than that. Not a lot more, but I ain't that snooty; I'll give some props.

funny_bunny: FUNBUNS NOTE: As SCRIPT EDITOR...moi did QUITE the script editing! With Ghosty's permission, o' course!

prettyprophet: Yeah...apparently Funny changed a fuckload in several parts. I thought it was for the better, what do you think?

funny_bunny: I daresay this is a piece of po-mo magnificence! A thousand BLESSINGS upon thee, Ghost!

prettyprophet: Oh, I didn't touch this script...but I DID add something in. "Pamela". Shoutout to my homeboy Sam Richardson. That one's for you!

funny_bunny: Hey hey, let's talk about CLARISSA!

prettyprophet: Man, we never did that yet, have we?

funny_bunny: We need Lavie for that!

prettyprophet: Ah shit, that'll be hard to coordinate. Next Villa post, maybe.

funny_bunny: So that's our Rabbity MAID MANGA!

prettyprophet: Funny...did you actually write all that shit at the end?

funny_bunny: Haaaaaaa?

prettyprophet: 27 and 28.

funny_bunny: Hohoho!

prettyprophet: God.

funny_bunny: Oh come now, I'm not THAT divine.

prettyprophet: Join the Revolution, join the forums, send the Naito, send the doujinshi. FUCK.

funny_bunny: HAPPY MAY DAY!

Additional links:

On Depositfiles
On Megaupload

PSP:

On Megaupload

No comments: