August 2, 2008

0 SHIFT - Kanojo no shoudou wa, darenimo wakaranai

Arcueid is a moon princess and funbuns is a moon prince so it all works out

"Some think a fleet, a troop of horse
or soldiery the finest sight
in all the world; but I say, what one loves."

This is funbuns requesting some AID! I require MORE DOUJINSHI from the circle 0-SHIFT...for reasons I cannot say! Just know that it is for a SURPRISE!

So please send all available 0-SHIFT works over to the email at ze VILLA and um...I'll keep scanning smecksy smecksy doujinshi? Don't worry ladies and curious men! SOON THERE WILL BE YAOI!

prophet sez: Oh fucking hell, I don't even want to know what he's got planned. I bet it involves me. Also, funny didn't scan this so it's probably something random he found and is now fascinated with. Crazy kid.

Additional links:

On Mediafire
On Rapidshare

No comments: